Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sharing with each other

I have had a sincere desire for quite sometime now to spread some goodness with my loving friends and family, and have been unsure just what the best way to do this is. Obviously, I cannot call each and every one of you every single day...to share the events of my day, the joys of my heart, the fruits of my study, the witnesses of the truth, and the goodness that I am uplifted with daily as I strive to live a righteous, consecrated life.


I am not perfect by any means, but I desire to be perfected in my Savior, and strive for goodness everyday! With the tools I have been given - prayer, the scriptures, a prophet, my family and good friends, and the temple, I can fight off the "natural (wo)man" that I am! I know that we can find strength together, in this mortal journey we call "life".


Therefore, I am starting a friendly blog, where I can share uplifting thoughts, spiritual quotes, and inspiring short stories with each of you. I have included all of you, because I consider you very dear friends to me. We are all a sisterhood and can all glean from one another! So, please enjoy the sprinkles of goodness!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I think this is a great idea, we should do something where we all could blog together. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say thanks for adding the spirit to my life. As I have taken a few moments when opening my email to read what you have written I do feel strength. Love you and miss you, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Extra insights